Saturday, May 5, 2012

The Sunday Post ~ A Day in the Park

I'm in advertising, so plugging things is what I do. If you're friends with me on facebook, then you already know what I'm plugging, because I've been posting all week. But I haven't mentioned it on my blog. Here's my plug for Pierce's Park.

I hope you'll come out this Sunday to see the grand opening of Pierce's Park. It's a family park in Harbor East. And when I say family, it's not only for the family, but by my family.

My cousins have worked very hard creating this park, even working on it with their own hands, and now all of their hard work has come to fruition. I can't wait to see what they've done.

The Park honors the memory of my cousin, Pierce John Flanigan, III... or P3 as we sometimes called him. He was a very nice man, a lover of sports and outdoors, of poetry and reading and of cars and roads. He was also influential around Baltimore. He died suddenly a few years ago.


Please come honor his memory and walk through his park.

No comments:

Post a Comment