Monday, January 2, 2012

January 1, 2012 ~ Sleepy Baby & Ravens Good Luck Charm

Until now, Billy has hated raspberries. I've tried, but he just doesn't like them. But at breakfast when he refused them again, I popped one in my mouth and showed them how tasty I find them. I didn't think he'd care and I was only giving him a few to continue to encourage broadening his taste buds. Apparently, the Mommy Seal of Approval meant that he now likes raspberries. He ate half of the container for breakfast and i had to put them away because he wanted more.

Today has been an exercise in exhaustion. Billy is over-tired and just wanted to either sleep or lay about. He laid on his back and played with his blocks while laying there. He watched the majority of Tangled sitting there, not running from one end of the house to the other.

Billy took two naps today- one very long one and a shorter one. We were watching the Ravens game together with Daddy, but Billy became very tired by the end of the 2nd quarter. So I put him down for the second nap. Then the Ravens started losing their big lead and weren't playing so well. By the fourth quarter I woke Billy up, against his wishes, so he could eat dinner. Then the Ravens started scoring again all of a sudden and playing well. Clearly, Billy must be a good luck charm for them. At least a fan, who knows the touch down symbol.

After the game Billy helped Daddy cook dinner, but he was so tired that he went to bed early. He didn't even complain, just straight to sleep. His first day of 2012 was certainly a sleepy one.

No comments:

Post a Comment