Wednesday, January 4, 2012

100th Post!

If you can believe it, this blog has been active for three months now and we have officially reached 100 posts. Readership is up and I look forward to a long and continued run with this blog.

Thank you for reading my blog!



You might have noticed some changes going on. I am constantly updating and adding new features. If you have a suggestion please let me know! Some new features to check out:

~ The Forum: Now you can make your own posts and join the conversation.

~ Links: You will now see links to blogs and sites that I like. If you have a blog or site that you would like to see listed, please email the link to me.

~ Email and Comment Form: At the bottom of the blog you will find the form. Want to send me a private comment? Submit it there!

~ YouTube Channel: Yes, there will now be Billy videos too.


Look for new features to be coming out, including a giveaway. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment