Sunday, December 18, 2011

December 17, 2011 ~ Shoot Day Gets a Billy Break

I had to work again today, despite it being the weekend. I got Billy up and fed him breakfast just like on a normal workday. Only, I left him with Daddy looking at the tree.

Right after our lunch break (which for you normal people is actually closer to dinner) I left the shoot and came home to visit with my favorite boys. I only had an hour and it went quick. Billy showed off his new words from Daddy "stop!" and "no! no!" These words are for the dog bowl, oven, stove and heater. Hopefully, I gets the meanings of the words.

When I got home he had been asleep for a long time. But, his coughing woke him up. It's a remnant of that crappy, evil disease and he will have it through Christmas. It's a terrible, racking cough. Both Daddy and I have it too. I went in to give him his binky, which normally settles him, but he was sitting up and stood up when he saw me.

I picked him up and he pointed back at his crib. I gave him his binky, but he pointed to his crib again. He wanted his Pooh Bear, but in the darkness couldn't distinguish it from his other animals in the crib. As soon as I handed it to him he nestled up against my shoulder. Then I rocked him back to sleep.

He'll need it. Tomorrow is a big day. He gets to meet the Big Man in Red.

No comments:

Post a Comment