Friday, December 23, 2011

December 22, 2011 ~ Always Send Yogurt

Yesterday, unlike most days, I did not send yogurt to daycare. He takes five containers of food with him every day, plus a sippy of water and another of milk. And yes, he usually consumes everything.

Yogurt is a very easy food to prepare. I take it out of the fridge and stick it in the daycare bag. Voila! Everything else takes time to prepare. But yogurt, well, yogurt is a working mom's friend.

But yesterday I had enough leftovers that I did not need to send the yogurt. So, I didn't.

My picky eater was not a fan of the menu change. I sent 6 containers of food just to give him an extra option. He ate only two of them and rejected the rest. What did he eat? Bananas and mac-n-cheese. Rejects? Hamburger, fries, peas and roasted potatoes.

So, he was hungry. Very hungry. Hungry baby=cranky baby. We've been asked to therefore, always send yogurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment