Friday, October 26, 2012

October 25, 2012 ~ Potty Training

I bet you don't want to hear about the tantrum du jour. So, since it was an uneventful day minus the epic tantrums...

Potty Training.

Yep. Four days in a row Billy has successfully peed in the potty both in the morning and just before bed. I've had to wipe up the floor a few times (still working on the 'aim') but he's got it down.

Here's how it goes:

Billy says he needs to pee and runs to the potty. He waits for me to turn on the light, because well, the dark bathroom is scary. "It's 'cary, Mommy". Then he does his business. Then, he pops up, pulls the seat off of his little duck potty and removes the catch cup inside of it. He then dumps the catch cup into the big potty (two hands, Billy, two hands!!! argh, okay, I'll wipe that up...) Then he flushes the big potty and claps.

We still have not had a successful potty poop, but we'll take what we can get.

Potty training. I'm on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment