Saturday, October 20, 2012

October 19, 2012 ~ Eau du Poop

Last night we had tornado warnings. I know, I know. You'd think with all of the tornado warnings for our neighborhood that we lived in tornado alley, but we don't. So, last night we hung out in the basement. Billy ate dinner down there and played with his new toys.

Dear Apple, thank you for adding the Emergency Alert System to the iPhone 5. I got the tornado warning before they had it up on the tv. If there had been a tornado, you might have saved our lives. So thanks for that feature.

Now, back to our regualrly scheduled post...

After bed (and expired warnings) I got to organizing. I brought home several boxes from work that needed to be trashed from the shoot.

I got out all of the boxes of baby clothes that I could find and organized them by size. It took the better part of two hours to do it. I figured, since I have the boxes now that I should get on the organizing before i either decide to sell the clothes or decide to have another baby (because organizing while encumbered by a big belly sucks).

I'm all organized, but I have to say, with each box of clothes I opened a whiff of eau du poop wafted up to my nose. You know, it's not a good smell. It stinks. And I'm not talking about toddler poop smell, I mean baby poop. Yuck. And all of the clothes were washed before putting them into boxes originally.

Well, some other kid (maybe my own, maybe someone else's) is going to get to enjoy lots of cute, slightly smelly clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment