Tuesday, April 3, 2012

April 3, 2012 ~ Mom's Night Off

It's rare that I get any time to myself. Now, don't get me wrong... I still made dinner, took Billy for a bike ride and did an hour's worth of chores all after work, plus an early start for Billy's check-up this morning. But, I decided it was high time to have some time...for myself.

I took a bubble bath. It's been literally years since I've taken a bubble bath. Too much to do, too many toys in the tub. I want to say some time in 2009? It's about time.

And I treated myself to a cup of tea. I ran out of my favorite tea over six months ago, but since it's a specialty tea I can only get it at select stores that I never go to- except to get this tea. I finally made it there and had a cup. Yum! (African Red Bush with Lemongrass)

And I read a book. No, not the whole book.

Ah, bubble bath, tea and book. So if I stay on schedule, I'll enjoy you all again in... 2015!



And your Billy moment for the day:

"Billy, are you tired?"
"No."
"Would you tell me if you were tired?"
"No."
"Do you want to read a book?"
Thinks about it for a moment... "yes."

No comments:

Post a Comment