Sunday, March 11, 2012

The Sunday Post ~ Baby Boom

Seems like everybody is having a baby these days. For a long time only a few of my friends had children and now it seems like they're all pregnant with either number one or number two. Everywhere I look on the streets I seem to run into pregnant women.

What's going on? Who knows. There must be something in the water.

But I would like to personally welcome a new little angel to the world and congratulate her new parents. I'm so excited for you all. Here are a few things to look forward to:

~ Forget sleep. Sleeping was part of your old life. Welcome to Zombieland.
~ Everything pink. If you're me and LOVE pink, then this is awesome. If you're not a fan of pink, well... better learn to love it!
~ Having conversations about different types of bodily fluids and thinking it's totally normal to talk about it. Then realizing you can't think of anything else to talk about because your whole day was consumed by diapers and spit up.
~ No the dirty bottles aren't breeding, even if they seem to be multiplying.
~ The bestest little smiles in the whole wide world. Yes, I said bestest.
~ Snuggles and cuddles and lots of joy.

Congrats to all of the new parents out there and good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment