Wednesday, January 25, 2012

January 25, 2012 ~ Spider Billy (like Spider Pig but cuter)

I was very late getting home from work so I didn't get to spend much time with Billy today. I came in on the tail end of dinner and he was already a cranky baby, tired from yesterday's tropical foray. There was only time for bath and then bed.

For awhile now Billy has been sticking his mouth and the tip of his nose into the bath water for fun. He knows how to hold his breath, although sometimes he tries to drink the water too. Today, he decided to escalate his daring bath antics. He dunked his whole head and came up laughing. I think someone is ready for the swimming pool again.

After bath Daddy tried to teach Billy about streaking. But it's cold out and Billy wanted some pants.

The long hunt for winter sleepwear in Billy's size has come to a close and he got to try out his new jammies today. What little boy wouldn't love Spiderman pjs?



I think they really show off his big Billy belly. In fact, when I asked him where his Billy belly was, he pulled up his shirt and pointed to his belly button. "Bill bell!" he giggled.

No comments:

Post a Comment