Thursday, December 15, 2011

December 15, 2011 ~ Peanuts? No One Said Anything About Peanuts!

Well, I guess Billy isn't allergic to peanuts. We haven't been able to find a good time to food test him on peanuts, being a major allergy. But Daddy handed him a peanut granola bar without thinking this morning. The good news is that there was no reaction.

Billy did not want to go to school this morning. Nope. Tree. I would cart him back into the den to try and get his socks, shoes and coat on and he would run at light speed back to the tree. His favorite ornament? Scooby-Doo. I don't think he's ever seen any Scooby, but it's a clear winner.

Today was another crusty eye day. So bad now that he woke up with both eyes sealed shut. It took two parents to wrestle and ornery toddler into getting the yuckis cleaned up. He looked much better after a shower. I hope this illness cures up soon so his poor little nose and eyes can clear up and leave him alone;. I know he's miserable.

Daddy tells me he's so miserable that he cried all afternoon and refused to eat his dinner. Of course, the crying may have been from his getting in trouble with Daddy and being less than happy about getting punished. Also, he cries and throws food when he's being picky about his meal, which may have been the case here. But I don't know, because I had to work again.

So, another day goes by without Billy. Maybe tomorrow I'll get home in time to see him before bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment