Monday, January 7, 2013

The Sunday Post ~ Melissa & Doug Stir Fry Review

Can someone please explain to me why you can buy kids toy cooking playsets and kids toy foods, but none of the food are the kind you cook?

Billy wants to pretend play cooking. Well, I guess you could fry that plastic banana, but Mommy doesn't do it in real life. I did find a grilling set of food, and bought him that.

And that brings me to this stir fry set.

The pieces of food velcro together to Billy can practice cutting up the food before throwing it in the wok. Then he gets to stir fry it up. And when he's done, the set comes with chopsticks with velcro on them to help the child learn how to use chopsticks.

Billy loves this playset. It looks like real food you would cook. And healthy food too. Beef, shrimp, red pepper, mushrooms, snap peas and bok choy.

For a child wanting to pretend cook, this is a fabulous playset. I'd buy it again in a heartbeat.

Buy it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment