Tuesday, January 8, 2013

January 7, 2013 ~ Song List

So, in the beginning of December Billy was having trouble sleeping so I started singing Christmas carols to him and rocking him at night- only for about 5 minutes, but it's enough to calm him down and not have fights at bedtime. Poor guy, I can't carry a tune in a bucket.

But now he keeps asking me to "sing the baby Jesus songs".

I'm totally sick of Christmas carols but he still wants me to sing to him. I need to come up with a new song list quick! They need to be kid friendly songs that I can remember when I'm halfway to bed myself and totally zonked.

His current favorite is Barbara Anne by the Beach Boys. He was singing it to himself this morning, even. We also do Animal Crackers in my Soup and Lolliop.

I have no idea what I'm going to sing to him, but I have to come up with something quick to get him off of the Christmas kick!

No comments:

Post a Comment