Monday, January 7, 2013

January 6, 2013 ~ My Little Knitter

I have been crocheting up a storm and Billy wants to help. Here he is playing with a bunch of the things I have made. The green bear his his, but everything else is for other children. Billy really wants me to make a hat for him, but more importantly, Billy really wants to make a hat by himself.

Now, I'd love to teach him how to do it, but I'm thinking he might be just a tad on the young side for the manual dexterity. And here's how he counts: "one, two, four, nine, ten, four, five, eleven, twelve, fourteen, nineteen, twenty!" Definitely not read for stitch counts yet.

But I can't get him to leave my hooks or yarn alone. I have to put them away when he's awake because he wants to "Mommy, I do it mah-self."

No comments:

Post a Comment