Friday, December 21, 2012

December 20, 2012 ~ Remote Control

You didn't think I'd leave you with only a moment of silence, did you?

Of course not!

Billy and I were hanging out watching tv after dinner. I've been avoiding the news, but given that a week has gone by since the horrific events, I decided to give the world news a try. I always turn it off if it's something I think Billy shouldn't see, but most of the time he doesn't pay attention to it anyway.

Well, he grabbed the remote from me and changed the channel.

"Mommy, no more talking man. I want ice skating."

Yeah, well... that's actually what he said. Poor Brian Williams, passed over for ice skating, which wasn't even on. So, we settled for PBS cartoons.

Yes, my 2 year old son wanted to watch ice skating.

Yes, my 2 year old son DOES know how to change the channel.

So much for the news.

No comments:

Post a Comment