Wednesday, February 1, 2012

New Postings ~ Moving Forward

Previously I have posted a Billy post daily plus additional posts, including the Drawn In comics.

In order to provide you with better content I am going to alter how this is done. There will still be a post every day but you will see some differences.

Drawn In Thursdays. These will become the only posts for Thursday viewing. I will not be posting a Billy post regarding Wednesdays from now on. If he does something exceptionally cute, I will be sure to mention it in the post that I write Thursday night.

The Sunday Post. This will be a new group of posts that may relate to Billy but won't be about his daily activities. It could be about anything Mommy or baby related.

I hope you like my blog and I hope the changes that I make will better the content on this site.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment