Saturday, February 9, 2013

January 8, 2013 ~ Beauty and the Billy

Billy hasn't been sleeping so Thursday after school we fixed a Mediterranean plate for dinner and sat down in front of the tv to watch a movie.

Billy always chooses Cars but I prattled off the list of movies and he picked Beauty and the Beast instead. I was surprised because he only likes computer animation.

We cuddled up on the sofa to watch the movie.

He really got into it. Daddy called from "At Kit" (you figure out what state that is) and Billy asked me to get off the phone because he was watching the movie. Then Grandma called and again...

He found parts to be terrifying, especially the wolves and Beast when he was angry. But he was completely mesmerized.

I let him stay up ten minutes past bedtime to finish the movie. I told him this and that he had to be extra good for the privilege.

He responded, "okay Mommy. But after we watch Cars. Also, not my bedtime." (Said with a finger in the air).

No comments:

Post a Comment