Sunday, June 3, 2012

The Sunday Post ~ It's the Small Things

It's the small things that make life with child easier. Getting to drink your coffee before it goes cold. A smile. A hug. 15 uninterrupted minutes to shower. You know, the small things.

Today the highlight of my day was to be there when he pooped. Ok, it's gross. But somebody has got to change his diaper and that's a very short list of volunteers, me being at the top. So, to be there when the disaster occurs means I can cut it off at the pass. Instead of major diaper destruction, there was only minor diaper duty. AND, I happened to be standing there for not one, but both bomb drops for the day. My day was just that much easier. Yes, this was the highlight of my day.

Like I said, it's the small things.

No comments:

Post a Comment