Monday, June 4, 2012

June 4, 2012 ~ (dramatic pause) No!

I can't help it. During some of his latest tantrums I just want to laugh. I should be serious, but really, it's pretty funny. For instance (an except of a tantrum from today):

My MeMe. Give!

Say please.

(dramatic pause) No! (waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh!) Give!

Billy, just say please and I will give it to you.

(dramatic pause) No!

Do you want your MeMe?

(dramatic pause) No! (reaches and grabs for MeMe in a desperate attempt to get it back)


And it's when we get to this point in the tantrum that I want to break out my Inigo Montoya "I do not think it means what you think it means".

"Do you want a cracker?"

(dramatic pause) No! (shovels crackers in his mouth like a hamster)

He loves his dramatic pause. But honestly, he needs to fill that void or I'm going to end up filling it with laughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment