Saturday, May 19, 2012

The Sunday Post ~ Things I Wish My Toddler Didn't Know Yet

While I cherish every milestone, here is a list of things that I wish he didn't know QUITE just yet:

~ How to open doors
~ How to hide in a closet with bi fold doors- because he knows how to open them
~ How to turn on the water in the sink
~ How to climb on the toilet to reach the faucet
~ How to climb a full-sized ladder. In the pouring rain
~ How to place calls with a telephone
~ How to place calls with an iphone
~ How to crawl into the tub and turn on the water
~ How to work my ipod. ...really, he's one...how can he know this?
~ How to leverage his weight to pull his highchair down
~ How to escape almost any highchair


And just for kicks... a list of things I wish he DID know:

~ How to safely go up and down a flight of stairs (really, he can do a ladder, why not stairs?)
~ How to use the toilet

No comments:

Post a Comment