Wednesday, June 19, 2013

June 18, 2013 ~ Conversations With an Angry Toddler

Billy was extra mad today about just about everything.

Conversations with an angry toddler:

Billy: I don't want to get in the car. I want to throw your keys in the grass. I want to throw your keys in the trees. Mommy, give me your keys so I can throw them away!
Me: Why won't you get in the car?
Billy: it's a monster car. It's yucky!

Billy: I don't want to go to our house. It's a monster house. Monsters live in that house. That's why I don't want to go there. Spiders live there. Yucky. And a mean old witch. We can't go to our house. 

Billy: I am a monster. I'm mean. That's why I have sharp teeth. I'm a mean puppy dog.

Billy: I'm going to hit you. I want to hit Daddy but he's too far away.
Me: Because he's a work?
Billy: Yes, he's too far. 

No comments:

Post a Comment