Friday, November 30, 2012

November 29, 2012 ~ Potty Training Champ

Day 3 of a diaper-free bum. Yup. He has now been fully out of diapers since Tuesday. Now we only use 'night night' diapers.

So, I bet you're going to ask me "how's that going?"

In the potty, of course!

Well, we've had some accidents. It's the playground. It's very cold out and he gets all busy playing and doesn't realize he's really got to go. I mean shoes soaked through go. But he's good at home. We haven't had any accidents at home. He does the little pee dance and we run off to the potty before I have to clean the floor.

Aim?

Well, we'll work on that...
 
Yeah, okay... what about #2?

Well, that's an interesting story. Because he holds it until we stick a diaper on him. He wants to "go poopy on the potty" and we had that one little success. But nothing since. He'll get there.

What I do know is that everyone told me "too soon!" But he hates being dirty, which I'm pretty sure is a phase, and he wants to use the potty, also a phase. We're going all in. That's a combo in a toddler I can't pass up.

No comments:

Post a Comment