Friday, March 2, 2012

March 2, 2012 ~ Our Last Night At Home

Right now Billy is all snuggled in his crib for his last night in his first home. Tomorrow night he will sleep in a new home, although I can't swear that the crib will be set up.

He was very upset watching his nursery furniture leave his room and head out to the truck. And he didn't want to go to sleep in his room, probably because it doesn't look like his room anymore. It's a lot to take in for a little man and he doesn't understand what's going on.

Boy will he get a big surprise in the morning. Everything gone. And then, everything will reappear in a brand new place. What an adventure!

But I am so lucky to have Billy sleeping in his crib, healthy if not happy.

~
Right now, in the Johns Hopklns Children's Hospital there is a little girl fighting for her life. She weighs less than a pound and wears a diaper the size of a dollar bill. She's in an incubator and her stay will be a long one. I don't know her name and she's one of many. Right now they are running their annual drive to raise money to buy comfort items for the 100,000 children they treat every year. Consider donating.
~

I have no idea if my internet will be up and running, so for the next few days please forgive me if I can't post regularly. I hope to have everything up and running as soon as possible.

1 comment: