Thursday, May 24, 2012

May 24, 2012 ~ Why?

Whoever taught my one-year old to answer a direct command with the question, "why?" needs to be taken outback and beaten. Not literally. But you know what I mean. He's one. The answer to "Billy, pick up your toys" should be "Yes, Mama" not "why?" Can I answer a one-year-old with "because I said so?" Probably not. And I'm SO not ready for that.

Billy is in a class of all girls and one other boy. I suspect the sweet little girls in his class. They are darling, but you know, in the middle of their terrible twos and can really turn in to little witches when the mood strikes them. (So can boys-even Billy, btw.) The boys seem to just hit each other and the girls talk back. It's a good thing they grow out of that. Oh, wait...

So, I have a question for the jokester that started Billy on this path. Why? Why, why, why????????????

___________
Let's learn Billy!

Rah-rah: rabbit
Ray-rah: raisins
Rah: robin

No comments:

Post a Comment