Monday, May 14, 2012

May 14, 2012 ~ Beware the Zombie Mommy!

Beware the Zombie Mommy, it could be lurking anywhere. You'll know her when you see her. Bloodshot eyes, the walk of the dead and moaning for "more coffee!" Her clothes will be unkempt and you might even find a stray cheerio clinging to her Zombie Mommy boob. She will also appear deaf to the screaming passel of small people running around her.

Be warned! Zombie Mommy is out there. I know. I've been her. Some days I return to the living dead.

Seriously, I think I should change my blog name to Zombie Mommy. It would be more fitting. The only thing that gets me through the day is caffeine. I couldn't make it without coffee. How did I get here from zero caffeince during pregnancy to living off of coffee? I couldn't have been the 5 months of being woken up every hour to stick the binky back in lil man's mouth. But that was last year, and I'm still the walking dead.

I guess it's just the result from being on the other side of Mommyhood. Hello, Zombie...bring on the coffee!

No comments:

Post a Comment