Friday, March 9, 2012

Yet Again...

And again, we have no internet (or phone or TV) because our appt was rescheduled. Normally, I would try to post daily from work instead, but we've been so busy at work that I can't even begin to contemplate how I would fit that in. I get home so late even Daddy is sleeping, so that's been this week. Add to that the fact that I can't find any matching clothes (because they are all packed) and it's been a real bang up week.

Billy's favorite thing about the new house is the window in his bedroom. It is low enough that he can see out without a stool or even tiptoes. It's thrilling for him to watch the world go by. "Look, Mommy! Dog! Woof, woof." That was what he told me he saw. He wouldn't stop telling me until I came over to look at the neighbor walking his dogs. It's very exciting stuff. He also gets to see cars, trucks and even the occasional school bus. "Woooow!" he says.

Just by the fact that he can talk in sentences (like the one above, which is verbatim) means that he has to move up to the next room in daycare. Either next week or the week after he will officially be in the "Twos" room. Poor Billy will be leaving his best friend behind in the "Ones". She's not ready to move up. He is only just 17 months, so I'm thinking it's maybe a bit early to be moving him, but daycare seems to think he'll be bored with the babies now that he can talk more. I guess we'll see.

So until Verizon figures out how to get me plugged in (I"m dying without being able to troll my favorite boards, surf my fav sites and think up excellent words in Words With Friends) I'm going to be stuck randomly posting, not regularly posting.

I apologize profusely for my lack of internet resources. I hope by next week to be back on the interwebs officially and able to catch up with my posts.

Thanks for being patient!

No comments:

Post a Comment